Derives a key of "dklen" bytes using PBKDF2 from PKCS #5.
crypto_pbkdf2( digestname, password, salt, iterations, dklen, dk var )
Returns 1 on success or 0 on error.
- digestname = The digest algorithm to use. May be any of the digests supported by the installed OpenSSL version.
- password = The password from which a key is to be derived.
- salt = Random data of any length that is used to salt the derivation. RFC 2898 recommends a minimum salt length of 8 bytes.
- iterations = The number of iterations to perform. RFC 2898 recommends at least 1000 iterations.
- dklen = The desired output length of the derived key. May be any positive value.
- dk = [output] Receives the derived key. The output is in raw binary.