Derives a key of "dklen" bytes using PBKDF1 from PKCS #5.
crypto_pbkdf1( digestname, password, salt, iterations, dklen, dk var )
Returns 1 on success or 0 on error.
- digestname = The digest algorithm to use. Must be one of "md2", "md5" or "sha1". password = The password from which a key is to be derived.
- salt = Exactly 8 bytes of random data that are used as a salt.
- iterations = The number of iterations to perform.
- dklen = The desired output length of the derived key. May not be longer than the output digest size of the specified digest algorithm.
- dk = [output] Receives the derived key. The output is in raw binary.