Copies "scount" elements from "source" into "dest", starting with "sstart" and placing the elements at "dpos". Existing elements in "dest" are overwritten.
miva_array_copy( source var, sstart, scount, dest var, dpos )
Returns the number of elements in the "dest" array after the copy.
- source = The source array from which records will be copied
- sstart = The source starting index
- scount = The number of source records to copy.
- dest = The destination array that will receive the copied records.
- dpos = The starting index within the destination array. Overlapping elements in "dest" are overwritten.